1) A loan that needs the debtor to really make the payment that is same duration before the readiness date is known as a
B) fixed-payment loan.
C) discount loan.
D) a loan that is same-payment.
E) none of this above.
5) A $16,000 voucher relationship having an $800 voucher re payment every has a coupon rate of year
E) None of this above.
10) Which for the after $1,000 face-value securities has got the greatest yield to maturity?
A) A 5 % voucher relationship with an amount of $600
B) A 5 % coupon relationship with an amount of $800.
C) A 5 per cent voucher relationship with a cost of $1,000.
D) A 5 % voucher bond with an amount of $1,200.
E) A 5 % voucher relationship with an amount of $1,500.
15) Which associated with after $1,000 face-value securities has got the yield that is lowest to readiness?
A) A 5 % voucher relationship attempting to sell for $1,000
B) a 10 % voucher bond attempting to sell for $1,000
C) A 15 % voucher relationship offering for $1,000
D) A 15 per cent voucher relationship selling for $900
20) The yield on a price reduction foundation of a 90-day, $1,000 Treasury bill attempting to sell for $950 is